November 2017 edition headlines
- Whose industry body is Australian Pork Limited?
- Consumers ribbed off by cheap imported pork ribs
- Precision livestock farming – looking to the future
- Eventful year for high-achieving CRC
- Pig Farm Perspective by Bruce the brainy pig
- Energy savings opportunities on offer
- QLD energy audits identify savings
- Avoiding the big biogas bang
- Are these the top 10 lessons of 2017?
- Are you reporting your pigs’ movement?
- Penn leaves indelible mark as WA meat merry-go-round moves on
- The big drop – Rabobank winter crop forecast
- AusScan on the move
- Pork CRC benchmarking producers progressing
- Alltech Australia’s new service to improve farm efficiency and sustainability
- UK task force announces new antibiotic usage targets
- Farmers warn against additional FTA review
- Grinder pumps ideal for Aussie piggery waste
- New genetic data may hold clue to vaccine development for African swine fever
- APSA 2017 president’s report – APSA 2017 program released